Digital marketers responsible for growing the sales of their eCommerce businesses always focus on metrics related to monetization and conversion. And, one of the most important stages in the conversion journey is the checkout. It is also one of the most important stages to AB test and optimize because it has a big impact on the customer’s decision to complete the order or drop out of the buying cycle.
AB testing is a great practice as it allows marketers to constantly find best practices or maximize revenue, and in this case find the best performing payment provider globally for any company.
Softline’s potential clients regularly AB test Softline payment solutions with that of competitors, in order to find the best performing payment provider. If you want to grow your sales, you should also consider AB testing your current solution and see how it compares with Softline’s checkout. Softline Ecommerce’s solution has repeatedly shown better results among clients, when AB tested against several other payment solutions.
There are several reasons for Softline Ecommerce to stand out. In fact, we often do better in terms of:
- Page load times.
- AI-based multi-acquiring (and local acquiring).
- BI powered anti-fraud tools.
- Personalized trigger e-mailing.
- Shopping cart and checkout customization.
- Alternative and local payment methods.
- Flexible tool that helps you AB test local variations (Trust marks, progress indicator, effortless navigation initiatives, payment options, call to action, pricing, etc).
Our solution is locally optimized to bring you the best results on a global scale. Without further ado, here are the results from the latest AB test, which ran against competition in Europe:
- Checkout conversion rate jumped 14.4% (from an 11.1% conversion rate to 12.7%).
- Bookings increased by 12,8%, which was mainly driven by the option for customers to pay by installments.
- The share of payments by installments, out of all payments, showed great interest in the payment method (Taking 18,1% of the payment methods share, and 23,5% of the payments by card share).
- With 24% of the customers clicking on the "Pay by installments" button on the order page, this added payment method showed great potential for the checkout’s optimization.
If you would like to optimize your digital sales as well, Softline Ecommerce’s Global Hub for Digital Sales might be a good choice for you. We empower our clients to sell their digital products in emerging markets and improve their local sales with our state-of-the-art technology and expertise that is constantly evolving. So, if you want to see what we can do together, don’t hesitate to contact us on our website, via Linkedin or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).